A customer has the right to lodge a complaint within 14 days of purchasing the goods.
- inform the company Sara, Justyna Licznerska in the message firstname.lastname@example.org about the complaint,
send photos proving that the goods are damaged or that they do not correspond with the description in the store. Describe the reasons for complaint, give the data to transfer the money back to us.
- Complaint is considered in favor of the customer in 2 cases:
- If the goods are damaged.
- If the goods do not correspond with the description in the store.
- After receiving a message from the customer within 7 days.
you will receive a message with the decision about the complaint from Sara, Justyna Licznerska.
If the complaint is resolved in favour of the customer,
you will receive the address to which you have to send the faulty or non-descriptive goods.
If it is negative, you will also receive feedback.
- The Seller may refuse to accept the complaint, if it turns out that the goods are intact or consistent with the description.
- After the Customer receives the message that the complaint has been accepted,
Klein is obliged to send the goods to the following address within 7 days from receiving the message:
Sara, Justyna Licznerska
Kolonia St. 22
- after the physical receipt of the goods complained about,
Sara, Justyna Licznerska is obliged to return the money to the given data for transfer from the customer's e-mail within 7 days.
- the Seller adds PLN 20 to the amount of refund in compensation for the cost of shipping incurred by the Customer in Poland.
The amount of the refund is increased by 14 Euro to compensate for the cost of shipping incurred by the Customer outside Polish borders.